Thursday, October 13, 2011

"When I in awesome wonder"

Psalms 147:7  "Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God."


I can't say much but wanted to post tonight. I couldn't let this night pass without expressing my complete happiness!  Our lives have been changed and touched in a way that I can not even find the words to write.

1 Samuel 1: 27 "For this child I prayed..."

 We are over joyed times 2!!! Yes! you read it right....times 2! 

We met with a beautiful, brave, and strong birthmother today for a long time. We have two precious 2 year old twin boys! 


How sweet it is!!

We still have a mountain to move-continue to keep our family in your prayers that it will all go smooth!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! We are praying hard for you guys. Love ya!

Meghan said...

woooo!!!! How exciting!!! Yay!!!

Jen said...

Oh Wow! I was only teasing that it would be twins - although I said it would be a boy and girl! So excited! You're in our prayers... can't wait to hear details as they unfold!

Mike & Lila Family said...

I cannot wait to meet them and have a play date! :) I also cannot wait to see all the pictures you are taking. You are so blessed, they are so blessed. We are praying for all families to continue to love and support your boys. WE LOVE YOU!!! We are also at a loss for the real words for the joy we feel for your family. xoxo

aubmomof5 said...

Yipee! So excited for you and your family! Love God's timing...because of your patience and faithfulness, he's doubling the gift!!! :)

mother goose said...

I love them already!!!

The Peters Family said...

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The Martinez Family said...

Soooo Happy for you guys! Lots of prayers being sent your way. :) Xoxoxox

The Greens said...

Oh, Gretchen!!! Amazing. I can't wait to hear the whole story and see pictures. You are in my prayers. I'm sure you are in for a crazy rollercoaster ride! (:

Love you!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!