Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm not going to finish!

My eyes are starting to blur...it's only 1:15 wish someone was up so I could call and talk while I work. It makes the time go faster!

Rhonda's Cookie Recipe

This is a simple recipe but I love it.
Rhonda made these for me the day we found out LB was a girl!

2/3 cup shortening
2/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
pkg choc. chips

I always add oatmeal instead of choc. chips because steve doesn't like them with choc. chips!

Heat oven 375 Mix shortening, butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla
Stir in remaining ingred.
Bake 8-10 min. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented on the big one before the pics. Just thought you should know. Because I am thinking of erecting a statue that says ME or perhaps a parade.

Sheesh. Am I your most needy friend?

tiki_lady said...

Dang! I wish you posted a picture. I can't tell if I like these or not! Seriously, I am a visual eater. Maybe, I am glad you didnt post a pic because I would then have to bake some! thanks for the recipe. I wish I didnt have to work this morning, or I would have so talked with you! Hey, our stake is having a temple trip. Want to meet me in Atlanta and we can have a girls retreat?? Bill said he would cover our room at the Mariott! We could do temple sessions and then SHOP and then party!! come on what doya say?? It is in Feb. Let's do it!!