
Welcome Chrys another one of my SIL's to join the blogging world. My Brother in law Bill, Chrys and their four children live in NC. We keep trying to get them to come closer to TN....Maybe one day. I am so excited to have her blogging. It seems like the neatest way to keep up with everyone. I feel like I know so much more about my family and friends when I read their blogs.
Chrys is an amazing person. It will be fun for all of my TN friends and fam. to get to know her. She and I have had so many fun times putting up with our husbands. It's hard to explain it unless you are married to a SOLOMON. She has talked me through many hard times and been a great sister to me. I am so blessed with sister in laws. She has an amazing knack to put things together and some really neat ideas. Oh and we share a great common interest in photography. She took the family picture on our blog. I love her photographs. She inspires me to work harder.. Hope you all enjoy getting to know her. Now we are just waiting for Brandi and cheryl to blog!!!!
www.solomonsurprise.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are so crazy! I wanted to be obsolete and quiet. Thanks for introducing me to my newest addiction. Did I tell you that I have an addictive behavior? Thanks for the kind words.
I keep checking in for a new blog posted from you. You must be busy working! Put that camera down and share with me your LIFE!!! LOL
Post a Comment