Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Don't forget the t-shirt and tote giveaway

It's free! 
 Just leave us a comment of what your thankful for! We will put all your names in a bucket and draw next Monday night!!! The lucky winner will be get a cute t-shirt and tote with your school or sports name! 


6 comments:

Jen said...

So how many comments can we leave? I have lots to be thankful for.... Friends like the Solomon's is another one! Ü

The Greens said...

I'm thankful for... ADOPTION!!!

Heather said...

I am thankful for so many things it's hard to pick just one, but the first thing that came to mind is...the many fun memories our families have together!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have actually been thinking a lot lately of how thankful I am of my past and growing up. I was very blessed to have so many great examples in my life and your family and the Matheny family play a big part in those thoughts lately. I think it was seeing Blake and Meredith all dressed up for prom that triggered it. So I am thankful for all my great babysitting jobs when I was little to prepare me for my life now. :) I am so excited for you guys and this amazing journey you are on!!!

Kristen said...

Hmmmm...I am thankful for your sons and the example they have been for my boys. Trevor (and Chad) can't wait to go disc golfing again this year!

lisapenn said...

I am thinkful for so many things. 2 that come to mind is the opportunity for our kids to go to seminary and school together. They have become the best of buds and I am so grateful for that.