Today as I was working I was thinking how my kids are calling me different names. When they have all been little it has been Mommy. Caroline still calls me mommy. Then Leah Beth calls me Mama- Andrew and Blake are now calling me Mom.
Oh well just thought that was interested but whatever they are calling me I am so grateful to have them and to be called something! I really am so glad to have my cup so full and be counting my chickens as we leave the ball parks and dance practices. I can't imagine my life without the part that makes me so happy and crazy at the same time. I love being a mom, mommy, mama! (Please remind me of this blog when I am loosing it next week!)
2 comments:
Wait until they are teens. I went thru the Moooo-theeeeeer stage with Mom. She would respond with "Daaaaau-ghteeeer".
Oh, I love this post...of all the different titles we have this one is the best!
Post a Comment