Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cousin Thursday




My kids LOVE Thursdays....because Aunt Brandi has class. For the past semester Aunt Brandi has had school on Thursday nights. And my schedule worked this year for me to get to pick up Wesley at preschool and her boys at school. They get to spend the whole entire evening with them. All the kids love it when Uncle Bruce is either late or Aunt Brandi doesn't get out until late. They never get enough time to play because we are running kids to dance, soccer, and T-ball. But we all cross our fingers that their parents won't make it back until we get home to get some play time.

Parker and Leah Beth are practicing their multiplication facts....if they miss they have to do 10 sit ups.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

How about cousin Saturday nights?


Oh, please tell Brandi to bring their kids to our house so they can go to Sat. night meetings!!!

I can't extend an overnite invite to them, (I am not aas easy going as Aunt Gretchen) but we would love for them to come for the evening!

tiki_lady said...

too fun, love the idea of doing sit ups.

Anonymous said...

147 X 25

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, I love it!! You have helped me soooo much-I can't begin to thank you enough.

Jen said...

Fun! Your kids will always remember those fun times with their cousins! It's nice they live so close to you and can build those memories!