Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Caroline's question

Oh boy I got the question again-this is the 4th time.. You would think I would be a pro by now!

If Rhonda's baby's are cut out of her stomach.you know by z-section....then how did your babies get out?

My answer....Mommy's have a special place for the baby to come out.. I go on and finish telling her where!!!.

Caroline...Oh...well I need to know all about this. Do you have a video I could watch?

Gotta love it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ha Ha...I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm CRACKING up! My kids ALL know how babies get out (and they're not afraid to tell anyone who asks!) So funny.

Anonymous said...

Keep that girl AWAY from MY ELI. He is an innocent and thinks that they come from Russia. So there.

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all week!

tiki_lady said...

too funny! A baby's story was one of my favorite shows when the kids were young. Kai and Makela never really questioned. Aden watched one show and then quickly jumped into my lap when he was 3 and in shock and horror exclaimed. The baby comes out of your butt??!! Um.. yeah aden! NOT! No no, not your bottom. I'm not sure what age they were when they knew exactly where. But, it wasn't uncomfortable to explain it.

Kristi said...

This is so funny!