Blake crashing!
I woke up this Sat. morning to Andrew at 6AM. Mom look outside. We had a blizzard!!! Next followed the other three. Can we go out now? By 8 AM all my photo shoots had cancelled but one. SO out we go! We have not had enough snow to sled...really...I don't know if we had enough this time. Maybe just barely enough. Some spots we were more or less muddin' down the hills!!
I missed living beside the Galloway's today. The last really big snow we had we were with them and we played for hours.
We met up with the Bargatze boys to have some fun. Our four were all smiles the whole time. I kept thinking in my mind. This is one of those days I wish could last forever!
Andrew's feet in the air again!
Andrew crashing again!
4 comments:
Looks like such fun! we love the snow too!
FUN!!!
Sounds like fun!
Snow in Tennessee? No way! Cute pics!
Post a Comment