We ended our biggest loser competition tonight a couple of weeks early. Everyone has had a great start on their weight loss. Mckenzie and Zack were the winners. We were 2nd. Our percentage together was 13.35%. I was so proud. Steve lost 40 pounds with 14.4% and I lost 18 pounds with 11.4%.I wanted to drop 20 before the competition ended but I am still going to try and get the last 2 alone! I feel so much better and I am so so glad we did this. I would have never done 7 weeks without my friends to motivate me!
I am just praying for sleep tonight. No one is sleeping here with all this sick stuff going around. Maybe since they are all on meds now maybe we'll start getting a little better.
8 comments:
Wow! 40 pounds for Steve and 18 for you?!?! That is awesome! Congratulations!
This was so much fun!! We have got to keep each other motivated. I really wanted to drop that last 1.8, but oh well!!
Congrats everyone! Any pictures?
WOOHOO! That is amazing 40lbs in 6 wks! and 20 lbs! You guys did so great. We are so proud of you. Hey, how are you two going to celebrate?? Cruise, trip?? Gotta celebrate! This is very motivational. Had Bill and I only started with you, we may have been a bit lighter too. We aren't. That is awesome Gretchen.
Yeah, I want to see pictures of you skinny people!
Congrats!!!
Way to go!!! You all look great!!!
Wow!! I could tell that you guys lost a lot of wieght while I was over the other day!
Great job ~ what fun motivators you each have been for each other. Keep up the good work. Bet Steve's dr. will be pleased!! Hope all your sickies are better!
LOVE you!
Post a Comment