fruit loops and Cheetos at the front door!
At the strike of March 22..The doorbell rang. We just happened to be still awake. Steve-Blake-and Andrew started running down the driveway to catch the gift giver!!! A SUV dark in color-with what seemed to be a load of boys...but maybe it was girls. We really didn't get a good enough look. As far as we know The Hale's were just getting back from Disney-Matheny's were at Mama C's---Who could it be? Andrew's teacher Ms. Jones is our #1 suspect! She won't answer her phone. Is she on a trip or hiding from us? If anyone knows who left Andrew with a yard full of work for his birthday ...we'd LOVE to know!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! that was one busy gift givers!! HOLY SHCMOLY look at all that tissue. I think we may need to borrow some. Your trees are so beautiful and in bloom!
How fun! The trees are beautiful in bloom, I agree! I don't have any guesses, but I promise you it wasn't the Sharp's. Ü
Again, it was Finley. John was driving the getaway car. And Eli was peering out the window, looking longingly for Caroline.
I want to see your Easter pics and the kids coloring and hunting for eggs! Did they get new duds? what did you do for the holiday????
give me mrs jones # and I will call her for you!
Ms. Jones???? That sweet teacher who has absolutely NO reason to wreak havoc on her favorite Solomon family...I can't even believe someone would connect her... oh, wait a minute... are you talking about some payback?? Oh, but still...ya think?? She does always say she's a step ahead... hmmm....gotta love that girl. LOL!!
Post a Comment