Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Only 6 full days left
6 days...6 days...only 6 days left in my first student teaching placement with my first graders. I am so attached to these little people. They have become such a part of my world. Even though I thought I knew I really had no idea. Really I don't think you could know unless you experience how much being in their lives every single day really has a huge effect on my own life as well. I knew teachers were invested and def. did more than teach but I had no idea I'd go to sleep thinking about them, wake up thinking about them, and think about them all times in between. I will miss them so much when I take on the next placement of 3rd grade but I look forward to learning all about some new little people! My life has been so blessed already and I'm not even getting paid yet for this job. Can't wait till I get blessed with a little money while I am doing what I love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i can't wait till you get paid for all that care either! xo lila
Wow! That went SOOOOO fast! You are going to be such an AWESOME teacher!
I remember many years ago when I was the pianist and you were the chorister in primary. I was in awe at watching you with little ones, teaching them, and making it fun yet having control over them. You have a special gift!
So, I really think we need to do some serious talkin' to Mrs. Holton and have you be a 3rd grade teacher next year. Should I start sending my letters in to her now or wait a couple months?
Post a Comment