My baby is seven today. Seven years have gone by like a blink of the eye. Each day I am constantly asking myself...am I making the right choices- am I giving her all she needs? Caroline has been such a light to our family life since the 9lbs. 4 oz. baby was put in our arms 7 years ago. She is like a whirl wind bossing her siblings, Papa and uncles around. She loves so rough but at the same time she loves so deep! What I mean by this is-she really loves people rough. She hugs them so tight and gets so excited to be with people that she hurts them. Her friends fear her. She is such a girl of her own time and thing. If she is not in the mood-you can't push her to do it! She is so much like her Nana. She plays so hard. Everything she touches is all the sudden alive and talking. Her imagination runs wild and crazy all the time. It is not unusual to find her in the most beautiful dress she owns with a pair of my high heels in the garden talking to the plants digging in the dirt. She fascinates us every day she comes out with full make up and beautiful clothes but she'll be playing in the mud! She is always full of excitement and funny things to say. We are all always laughing at the way she can wrap us all around her finger especially her daddy. She begs to stay up late but hates to get up in the mornings. If you give her some space in the mornings though she'll eventually turn into the funniest little girl. She is our only child that has been threatened to be sent to the principle's office by the teacher and gets marks for talking too much every report card! Steve and I always said she was different than the others! I am so blessed and I thank God everyday for her health and her life and the joy she brings to our family. Today we will celebrate a wonderful seven years! You have given my life a whole new meaning. I am so grateful to be your mommy! We love you our sweet Caroline. 

5 comments:
I love all the pictures, she is one of the prettiest girls I know! Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!
Uncle Bruce, Aunt Brandi, Parker, Clayton and of course Wesley
Sweet Caroline....we love you and wish you the HAPPIEST of all birthdays....
Eli's family (do we exist as anything other than this?)
Happy Birthday Caroline!!!
Hope she had a wonderful birthday! rofl, SWEET CAROLINE! I remember singing that when she was crying up a storm. It almost seemed like an oxymoron. She is feisty and that is what I like.
Happy birthday!!!
She is sooo cute!
I love her!
Post a Comment