Saturday, January 5, 2008

Date Night with our Teenager!

Steve and I took Blake on a date night last night. We had a great time. We ate at one of those places where they cook in front of you. He's only been there once-so it was a treat for him.
Thanks Blake for a great date!

As for me I am still unpacking. I think it is taking me as long to unpack and catch up with the laundry than we actually stayed. It seems that I keep getting side track or have to run an errand, but I did get my door fixed in the van so now we can open both doors again! And some how Andrew managed to talk steve and I into getting text messaging!

Hopefully my pictures will follow. My Mac crashed again yesterday. I have a new laptop coming for work but for now I am sweating it. Ugh....

Oh and Cynthia found a way to make the header on some paint software. I used photoshop deluxe. I am not sure what software she has to paint but I don't have it. She says it is really easy-details under her blog!

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

How fun! enjoy those moments. We do date nights with our children too!

Anonymous said...

You got your van doors fixed? I am so jealous. I about one "kid-tug" away from having to jump in thru the window, a 'la Dukes of Hazzard style.

Oh, and need I add that my handle finally broke off inside my drivers door? I have to reach inside the innards of my door panel and pull a latch to get it to open.

I drive a Mommy Hoop-dee.