Last Friday, the boys decided to have their Hale cousins over and a few friends. It turned into around 20 friends. After everyone started arriving I started to worry if we had left people out-since it was so last minute it just kind of happened! The kids had so much fun! We ended up playing some fun games and having a blast. We separated into two teams. We had a watermelon race. Where a swimmer swims the watermelon to a runner-then the runner brings the watermelon back around to the swimmer. This goes on until every member of the team has ran the watermelon! We had a ice melting contest. Our hands were numb. And a eat the donut off the string! We had a couple more games planned but they ended up playing their music and standing around! We ended with a movie (RM) on the garage door and Hamburgers and hot dogs go a long long way. Last night they went camping-but they are already planning another fun night before the warm weather ends!
6 comments:
Fun, fun!!! My kids had a blast!!!
I love it, too!!!
I was laughing so hard at germaphobe Harrison describing eating the donuts off the string.
They had so much fun!!
this is such fun! We have had watermelon races where you grease the watermelon. These are fun games. i love donut on a string but mostly I love donuts. I'm a germaphobe too, so as long as no one's saliva was on or near my string I'm good to go. But, I have the great talent of inhaling a donut in one bite. Wanna see?? Just buy me a donut!
FUN!!!
I want to live at either your house or the Matheny house. Please?
Okay,regarding the new house thing - can I even TELL you how many houses/lots of land fell thru for us? Something will happen...and you will be so glad that nothing else had stood in the way of it. God is pretty cool like that. Just hang on - there is something out there for you.
Lastly, how cute are your kids???? My word. Hey, I called you seventeen years ago to tell you that John and Fin are playing Fall Ball if An-duh-rew and Bwake and LB and Caroline want to ever come see a game. Finley has some MAD skills in hitting but is already known for her EXTREME lack of hustle and for wetting her pants TWICE now on second base.
That was so much fun!! Too bad Bryce couldn't make it... haha thanks for the great weekend!!! :)
Post a Comment